The Isle of Anglesey connects to the Welsh mainland via two bridges - so easy to get to!
- Please remember ARRIVALS are ONLY after 2pm - but at least ½ hour before the office closes - See office hours, click
- The office is closed between 1pm – 2pm so no arrivals will be able to get on site before 2pm.
- The only vehicle entrance gate is electronic and cannot be blocked by anyone waiting to get on site - it needs to be kept clear for people already on site and in the case of an emergency.
- There is nowhere to park at the entrance or nearby for anyone towing so we suggest that you stay in the Village of Moelfre till 2pm as it is only 3 minutes drive away.
- PLEASE REMEMBER to bring with you the £20 CASH deposit for the key fob for the electronic gates.
If circumstances beyond your control prevent you from arriving 30 minutes before the office closes please contact the office to let them know of your delay and to see what may be done to help you.
Ordnance Survey Landranger
Latitude : 53° 21' 25.1316" N
Longitude : 4° 15' 38.7324" W
Dafarn Rhos touring caravan and camping site, Lligwy Beach, Moelfre, Anglesey, LL72
01248 410 607
DO NOT USE SAT NAV or any POSTCODE navigation to find us for two reasons
- It can take you to the wrong place down a farm track off a totally different road
- There are three roads that lead to Dafarn Rhos but only one is suitable for anyone towing or a motor home or even new to the area; One of the roads is a long single track with very few passing places and the other has a very steep narrow part with sharp bends.
Please follow our directions:-
Take the A55 past Bangor (Gwynedd, North Wales) and over the Britannia Bridge on to Anglesey.
Take the second exit after the bridge, the A5025 to Benllech/Amlwch. Continue on the A5025 through Benllech for about 2 miles until you get to a roundabout (with an anchor on it) indication A5025 Amlwch and A5108 to Moelfre – head for Moelfre.
After the fish and chip shop on the left take the first road left which is opposite the village store. Drive out of the village for about a mile until you come to a crossroad – turn right – signposted "Traeth Lligwy Beach" (there is a dead end sign as you turn into the road).
Drive down the road and Dafarn Rhos is the only property on the road, on the left.
If you go too far you end up in the car park for Lligwy Beach.Print Directions